How much time do you currently spend on your business?
· None yet. But I’d like to start now
· Some. I have a job, but I spend a few hours a week on my business
· A lot. My startup is my main focus
How far have you gotten your business?
· an idea for a business, but that’s basically it
· done some research, but need help with the next steps
· started my business plan but could use some professional advice
What do you need help with?
· Turning my idea into a viable concept for a product or service
· Guidance in planning my business strategy
· I need help figuring out how to finance my business
· I could use some help with all of this
What have you do so far?
· registered my business or obtained a business number
· started working on my business plan
· calculated my startup costs
· I have not completed any of these steps just yet
A Business Assessment will help you:
REQUEST FREE BUSINESS ASSESSMENT
What Is a Business Assessment?
Every business goes through ups and downs, periods of growth and periods of stagnation or even decline. The most successful businesses — the ones with staying power, steady growth, and robust profit margins — make periodic adjustments to their business model, their products and services, their internal operations, their sales process, and their marketing approach. But how do you know where to focus your attention and resources if you don’t ask the right questions? That’s where a thorough business assessment comes in.
Small Business Assessment Questionnaire
Want to think about your business from a strategic and systematic perspective? Start by rating your current situation by answering YES or NO to the following questions. If you answer NO to 5 or more questions you should request a Business Assessment.
- I have a clear vision for my business. Y/N
- I have identified measurable goals that support my business vision Y/N
- I am effective with my time management. Y/N
- Is your business moving in the right direction? Y/N
- I can transform problems and frustrations into opportunities. Y/N
- I can balance work and my personal life. Y/N
- I am confident about our cash flow and its predictability. Y/N
- I conduct regularly scheduled reviews of our income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements, budget and other key financial indicators. Y/N
- I monitor our annual budget and cash flow plan in accordance with our company plan & vision. Y/N
- I make adjustments based on my regular review and reporting of our company financials. Y/N
- I know where my clients are, how they think and how I can best help them. Y/N
- I understand and communicate my value proposition in a language that works best for our clients. Y/N
- My pipeline is full, and I generate leads regularly. Y/N
- Do you know what customers say about your company? Y/N
- I regularly measure the effectiveness of our lead generation activities. Y/N
- I win and get new business regularly. Y/N
- I stay in touch with past, current, and potential clients. Y/N
- Most of my revenue is not generated from my personal sales efforts. Y/N
- I have all the clients I need. Y/N
- I always deliver a “WOW” customer experience. Y/N
- I am very satisfied with the quality of our products and services. Y/N
- I have a system for monitoring our quality of work. Y/N
- I am very satisfied with the number of repeat customers we have. Y/N
- I get a lot of referrals from existing clients. Y/N
- I am confident that we are able to meet and effectively manage our business capacity. Y/N
- I deliver consistent results for our clients. Y/N
- Do you keep up with day to day activities? Y/N
- I am constantly increasing my company’s capability. Y/N
- My business does not depend on a few key team members for its success. Y/N
- When needed, I can recruit, hire, & train great team members. Y/N
- Most of our company systems are documented and organized. Y/N
If you are a start up business answer these additional questions